Madagascar is one of the most beautiful islands in the world. It is a perfect holiday destination known especially for the outdoor activities and several other things such as its wildlife, forests, water sports and beaches.
Some of the resorts in Madagascar may be a great choice for the adventure lovers due to a huge number of water reservoirs, and it’s world famous kitesurfing facilities. There are few places known for it’s scenic beauty and providing exotic kitesurfing holidays in Madagascar.
What Can You Expect During Your Trip?
- Madagascar offers perfect kitesurfing weather till November. You can also make your way to the warm waters and enjoy the stunning coral reefs.
- The places such as Babaomby, Anakao, Sakalava, and Nosy Be are a must to explore places. Scuba diving in Ifaty attracts tourists from different parts of the world.
[cl_button url=”https://www.mantasaly.com/places-visit-madagascar/” style=”style-1″ size=”” target=”blank” icon_left=”” icon_right=”” title=”Learn more about Places to Visit in Madagascar”]
- Nearly about 5% to 10% animal and plant species known to man live here and only here. Most of the fauna and the flora are endemic. Madagascar is quite well – known for its biodiversity.
- Madagascar’s largest lemur, the Indri is very popular. They are tree-dwellers and can leap quite far. Just as many lemurs, they were hunted for several years and are now one of the Madagascar’s many endangered species.
- For the accommodation, there are a vast variety of options. A few of the popular resorts offer suites with an amazing view. You may also find beach bungalows with superior rooms in hotel, Madagascar.
Now, it’s time to pack your bags and travel to Madagascar, to discover it’s splendid nature. Travelling to Madagascar will surely be fun – filled and exciting.